We host a wide range of workshops, free of charge, for the learning and development of Boise State faculty and staff.
- Check with your supervisor before attending.
- Seating is limited. Please register as soon as possible to ensure your spot in the training.
- We recommend adding an appointment to your calendar.
- Read the FAQs at the bottom of the page, they will answer common questions you might have.
How to Register
Click here to see all upcoming HRS workshops, or view individual categories listed below. Be sure to login to Engage and RSVP to each training you would like to attend.
Let’s Talk is a series of weekly 60-minute informational sessions on a variety of topics of interest to faculty and staff. Find topics that inform and inspire you personally and professionally.
Register for Let’s Talk Workshops
ONE (Orientation for New Employees)
Our Human Resources team encourages all new employees to attend ONE Boise State (orientation for new employees). This high energy presentation will help you learn more about the mission, vision, history, and community or our campus.
This onboarding program is intended to welcome new employees to the Boise State community and introduce them to the resources they need to be successful in their role. They will leave with an understanding of the positive value and impact their work will have for our faculty, staff, and students.
New Employees should register for the session closest to their official start date.
Supervisors may email firstname.lastname@example.org to register new employees on their behalf.
Bronco Hub Training
- Employee Travel and Expense Reimbursements
- External Supplier Orders and Payments
- Bronco Hub Reporting Training
- AAR Pivot Training
- University Financials 101
- Using Purchasing Cards
- Travel and Expense Reimbursements
Personal & Professional Growth
Recruitment & Hiring
Software and Technology
Supervision & Leadership
This category includes programs to help new and current supervisors/managers to be successful in their leadership role at Boise State.