What We Tackled
- The video recap is about a full hour – but just like last time, it is worth every minute — enjoy!
- For those who missed it, you can see Part 1 HERE.
Don’t Forget Your Resources:
As always, we want to remind you we are here for you, and we have resources available for you. Check them out:
If you are already signed up for these sessions, you can still submit questions in the sign up for us to tackle in the session.
- October 27: Understanding the New Executive Order with Matt Wilde and Tony Roark
- November 3: Budget Update with Mark Heil and Micheal Ellis Explains Duo Authentication
- November 10: Election Reflection with Dr. Culter – Sign Up Coming Soon
Check this out!
Idaho parents can apply for Strong Families, Strong Students to help with education-related expenses!
- Note From Kaysi – I filled out my application this morning, and it was super easy. I’ll talk a little bit about this first thing next week before getting into the New Executive Order.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.