What We Tackled
- PSA Joins the Fireside – Video Recap
- Learn more and get engaged with virtual Coffee Chats
- Jacy and I hosted the First Monthly Employee Appreciation Coffee Chat. It was fantastic! To learn more about the offering and sign up see this fantastic update article!
- If you missed it we have 2020 W-2 Information available though we have heard that the IRS is not processing returns until the middle of February due to COVID related delays.
- Staff Performance Evaluations are due to HR March 1, 2021.
- Join the Welcome Team at their Monthly DRC (Department Recruitment Coordinator) meeting Thursday, February 11 at 3pm. Email Jordy LePiane at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not already on the invite and would like to join.
- Open Enrollment for FY22 FSA elections will be April 26 – May 14. Watch the update and HR webpages for more information over the next few months regarding Open Enrollment and the Boise State Virtual Benefit Fair.
Next Up on the Fireside!
If you have elected to sign up for all our fireside chats you already have a calendar invite otherwise sign up for some of our upcoming topical conversations:
- Campus Safety Resources and How to Report – Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021 at 11 am – 12 pm
- Presenting HR Career Services – Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021 at 11 am – 12 pm
- Employee Social Networks: Get Involved – Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021 at 11 am – 12 pm
- If you are already signed up you can add a question for this topic with the above link
Don’t Forget Your Resources:
As always we want to remind you we are here for you and we have resources available for you. Check them out: