Time Entry & Absences
Time entry and absences are entered through Bronco Hub via my.boisestate.edu.
Most faculty and professional staff are exempt employees and paid a bi-weekly salary, meaning you only enter time off, or absences, in Bronco Hub.
Classified staff, student employees, and all other hourly non-exempt staff should enter their hours worked each week every Monday. Time cards will route to your line manager (supervisor) for approval.
A few unique groups of employees will continue to enter their hours worked in alternate electronic time keeping systems.
If you are unsure about whether you are an hourly employee or when time entry is required, please ask your direct supervisor.
Payroll Due Dates Google Calendar (Add-on for Reminders).
Employee Time Entry Resources
Employee time entry is due every Monday.
- Enter, Save or Submit Your Time Card
- Edit or View Your Saved or Submitted Time Card
- HCM Time Reporting Codes
- Submit Hours Video Tutorial
- Submit Self-Request for Time Away from Work (Absence)
- View, Update or Withdraw Your Time Away from Work (Absence) Request
- View Your Leave (Sick, Vacation, etc.) Accrual Balances
Line Manager (Supervisor) Time & Absence Approval Resources
Time approval is due every Monday.
- Edit or View a Time Card Entry for Another Employee
- Enter a Time Card for Another Employee
- Update or Withdraw an Absence from a Direct Report
- View and Approve Time & Absence for All Reports
- View and Approve Employee Time Cards via Worklist
- View Existing Absences for an Employee
- View Leave Accrual Balances for a Direct Report