Accessing Evaluation Results
There are two routes to accessing completed evaluation results.
Via the administrative Evaluations report (best for looking up a grid of results for a whole department).
- Go to Administration -> Reports in the left-hand sidebar.
- In the Administrative Reports subsection, click on the Evaluations report.
- Set the Begin and End dates to encompass the dates in which evaluation steps would have been submitted.
- The Faculty available to you in that box should only be those within your administrative permissions e.g., your college or department.
- Click Build Report.
- The resulting list of Process Titles (evaluation processes) will depend on the number of submitted evaluations occurring during your search window. For a given evaluation process, there are three main routes to evaluation results, each with a slightly different presentation. If you want:
- … a grid of all submissions for a given evaluation step, choose the hyperlinked number in the Evaluation Titles column
- … a list of all faculty that includes links to each step of each faculty member’s evaluation, click on the hyperlinked number in the Faculty Being Evaluated column.
- … to be able to review the submission status of any evaluation step for any faculty member, click on the hyperlinked number in the Total Number of Faculty Evaluations column.
- If you choose Evaluation Titles, the next table will show you the relevant steps of the evaluation workflow. Click on the hyperlinked number in the Total Evaluations column for the evaluation step you wish to review.
- You will then be shown a table of results for that step across the faculty. You may then read online or export via the Actions menu at the top-right of the screen. Note that unless your department is very small, it is highly recommended that you “Export to Excel”.
- If you choose Faculty Being Evaluated, the next table will show you a list of individual faculty. For each faculty member, there will be a hyperlink to a list of that faculty member’s steps in that process.
- After clicking on that number, you will then be shown a table of results for all evaluation steps for that person. You may then read online or export via the Actions menu at the top-right of the screen.
- Note that unless your department is very small, it is highly recommended that you “Export to Excel”. (You may also use the relevant Activity Report via the administrative Standard Vitas menu to get more presentablePDFs of each step.)
- If you choose Total Number of Faculty Evaluations, the next table will provide a list of all steps for all faculty. This is an easy way to see if faculty have not started and/or submitted an evaluation step!
- Tip: Click once on the Last Name column to sort by faculty member. (Alternatively, on Evaluation Title to review progress related to a given step.)
- This table can be exported via the Actions menu at the top-right of the screen. Note that unless your department is very small, it is highly recommended that you “Export to Excel”.
Via your college/unit’s Annual Activity report (best for looking up results for one faculty member in the original submission format).
- Go to Administration -> Reports -> Administrative Reports -> Standard Vitas
- You should then see a numerical value for the number of full-time faculty in your department; if you have relevant part-time faculty, you may wish to choose All Active in the Employment Status drop-down menu. Click on the number
- You will get a list of your faculty. At the top of this page, change the report to your college/unit’s Annual Activity Report, then click on the blue eyeball for a given faculty member (the date range doesn’t matter).
- The first section in the resultant pop-up window should be the Evaluations section and you can scroll until you find the year and eval step you want to see; click on the field in the first column for desired step.
- Yet another pop-up window opens with the submitted evaluation form. You may print to PDF or print out as desired.