Bronco Card Fees
Student Bronco Card Fee
Students, undergraduate and graduate, are charged a fee of $30 for their Bronco Card.
The fee will show up on the student account at the time of registration. Likewise, those with a two-year gap in enrollment status will be charged $30 for a new card upon re-enrollment.
Employee Bronco Card Fee
- Initial Employee Card – No Charge
- Replacement Employee Card – $30
Replacement Cards or Lost Card Fee
No-Fee Replacement cards include:
- Non-operational Cards. Cards that do not properly scan. However, cards deliberately damaged will be charged the standard replacement fee.
- Operational Cards exchanged for a different card type, such as proxy access or change in student/staff association with Boise State.
Fee Replacement cards include:
- Lost/stolen or damaged Bronco Card
- Expired cards
Additional Bronco Card Fee Assessment
- Concurrent Enrollment – $30
- Sophomore Start Concurrent Enrollment – No Charge
- Affiliates/Visitors – $30
- Housing Dependent – $30
- Health Program Clinical ID Badge Replacement – $10
- Distance Learning Students – $30 Upon Request
- Bronco Gap Year Students – $30 Upon Request
- Emeriti – No Charge
- Alumni – Not Eligible
- Recreation Pass – No Charge
Student Bronco Card Fee Waiver
The Bronco Card Manager will grant fee waivers on a case by case basis. In order to request a fee waiver email the Bronco Card office, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include your full name, student ID#, as well as a detailed justification.