Skip to main content

Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Reporting

What You Can Report

Any activity by Boise State University or a Boise State employee that violates any state or federal law or regulation (e.g., corruption, malfeasance, bribery, theft or misuse of government property, fraud, coercion, or conversion) or University policy; or wastes money, or involves gross misconduct, gross incompetence, or gross inefficiency.

Where To Report

  • Boise State University toll free Compliance Reporting Hotline at 1-855-863-1299
  • Your supervisor or other appropriate administrator within your unit
  • Directly to any of the offices below

How To Report

  • In writing, complete the electronic reporting form located at
  • In person to any of the offices mentioned above
  • Via phone call to any of the offices mentioned above or the Boise State Compliance Reporting Hotline at 1-855-863-1299
  • Anonymously, if preferred

Confidentiality will be maintained to the highest extent possible

Protection from Retaliation

If you believe you have been retaliated against for whistle-blowing, you may file a complaint with Human Resource Services or your supervisor.

For More Information

Procedure for Reporting and Protection of Boise State University Employees Who Report Waste and Violation of Law, Rule, or Regulation and additional information can be found online at:

University Policy # 7030