Accounts and Security
The following information will assist in requesting an account. It also overviews security procedures.
Obtaining an Account
Please email David Weaver, Faculty180 College Administrator, to request an account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- New faculty, please be sure to include the following information in your request:
- Academic department
- Employee ID number (required for matching course and grant data to the correct account)
- Faculty members are highly encouraged to complete training prior to entering data into the Faculty180 system.
- New staff users who will be entering data on behalf of a faculty member are required to attend training prior to being issued an account. If no workshop is currently scheduled, please request one-on-one training.
- In your request, be sure to include the name of your department/college and your immediate supervisor’s name and contact information.
Security is of utmost importance, and users are strongly advised not to share their Bronco username or password with others who are entering data on their behalf. There are several levels of security within the Faculty180 system such as:
- Faculty level security allows a user to view, add and update data for their account as well as running specific reports which contain data that they have entered into the system.
- Department level security allows users to view, add and update data for others within their own department. This security level allows users to run reports for one or more faculty members within their department.
- College level security allows users to view, add and update data for faculty within their own college. This security level allows users to run reports for one or more faculty members within their college.
- University level security level is assigned to a small select group of users for reporting, account maintenance and quality control. This security level allows users to run reports for one or more faculty members within the university.
Review of Security Levels
The security level assigned to each user will be reviewed and approved on a semester basis.
Please feel free to email us with additional questions, email@example.com.