Looking up prior/completed evaluations
Note: For a PDF version with screenshots, click here.
There are two routes to looking up annual evaluations
- Note: For printing to file [PDF], we recommend using Google Chrome.
Route 1: Evaluations interface
- In the left-hand menu, click on Evaluations.
- Under View/Respond you will find of a table of evaluations completed in Faculty 180, as well as those imported from Digital Measures (the previous evaluation system). Click on the blue eyeball corresponding to the evaluation year you wish to review.
- The screen will now show the three steps for the specific evaluation process (i.e., self-, chair evaluations and the final faculty response). Click the blue eyeball to view the completed form for that step.
- Upon clicking the eyeball, you will then be able to print to PDF or printer. When done downloading, click Cancel to return to the list of steps shown in (3) above.
- Repeat Steps 1-4 as desired until you have all of the desired evaluation documents.
Route 2: Running the Annual Activity Report (note: the title of this report varies slightly by college)
- In the left-hand menu sidebar, click on Vitas & Biosketches.
- In the table, find the row for the Annual Activity Report and click on the green eyeball.
- If you are using the Activity Report only for locating your evaluation results, you do not need to adjust the default date range of the report. All evaluation results will be displayed in the first section of the report.
- To access a given evaluation step, click on the corresponding title in the Process column to the left.
- In the resulting pop-up window, you may now print to PDF file or your printer. Close the pop-up when you are done.