- Each course consists of chapters with reading material, followed by an exam that includes both true/false and multiple-choice questions.
- An assigned reading must be completed in its entirety before access to the exams is allowed.
- Students are provided with contact information for the instructor and for technical support staff along with a course syllabus.
- Each exam may be taken up to three times with the most recent score becoming the official exam score.
- One must complete all section exams and earn a minimum 70% score, showing a competent understanding of the material presented.