Kinesthetically driven to promote health, fitness and overall wellness by staying involved in and educating the community.
Kinesiology Club’s mission is:
- to promote an appreciation of, commitment to, involvement in, and responsibility to the fields of health, physical education, recreation, and dance through active involvement by means of attending workshops, conferences, conventions, seminars, and institutions;
- to provide community services;
- to support events in the areas of health, physical education, recreation, and dance;
- to serve as ambassadors for Boise State University and the state, district, and national professional organization of the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance;
- and to provide a variety of educational and professional developmental experiences.
If you are interested in joining Kinesiology Club, please contact:
Nic Hunt, club president