Graduate certificate application and costs
Step 1: Submit your application to the Boise State Graduate College
Step 2: Write a personal Statement (500 word minimum) that includes:
- A discussion of how your personal and professional goals will be enhanced through completion of the certificate.
- An example of effective leadership from your prior experience.
- An example of ineffective leadership from your prior experience, and your thoughts on how it could have been improved.
* Email us for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall Semester – July 15
- Spring Semester – December 1
- Summer – April 15
*Two courses may be completed prior to being accepted into the Leadership in Action graduate certificate program.
15-credit program is approximately $7,300 for in-state students and $12,400 for out-of-state students. See Graduate Tuition Fees for more information. Some organizations will reimburse tuition – ask your employer.
Those who hold professional certificates can expect to earn an average of 35% more than those without professional certificates. – US Bureau of Labor Statistics