2023 Wind Band Clinic
General Daily Clinic Schedule
For the best use of the clinic time, bands are encouraged to play approximately 15-20 minutes of music in contrasting styles. The remainder of the clinic time will be with the clinicians, Dr. Rodney Dorsey, Dr. Mark Walker, and Boise State University faculty members.
- 8:00—11:00 am: Band Clinics
- 11:00—11:50 am: Individual Instrument Clinics
- 11:50 am—12:35 pm: Lunch
- 12:40—1:40 pm: Symphonic Winds Open Rehearsal and Performance
- 1:40—5:40 pm: Band Clinics
- Power Band Clinics: TBA
Application and Fees
- Participating ensembles will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis until the slots for both days are full. Applications will be accepted through November 15, 2022.
- This will all be provided for $350. If you are interested in bringing a second band, the fee will be discounted to $150 for the second group.
- Checks are due by January 25, 2023, and should be made payable to: Boise State University Department of Music.
- Boise State University Band Graduate Assistant Virginia Shingleton at email@example.com
- General phone contact number Main Music Office (208) 426-1772