Virtual New Student Orientation
The virtual orientation process is created to ensure you can still experience all that Boise State has to offer. Students going through a virtual orientation will meet with an advisor, register for classes and be connected with an Orientation Leader, a current student leader, who will support you during your virtual orientation program and as you prepare for your first semester.
What to expect from your virtual orientation:
- Academic advising and class registration
- Meeting with your Orientation Leader
- Financial Aid one-on-one consultations
- Q & A Sessions about Bill Pay
- Guidance from Housing and Residential Life professionals
- Orientation Leader meetings introducing you to life as a Bronco
- Other resources like dining, textbooks, getting your Bronco Card (student ID), parking, etc.
*Want to include your family or support system in this virtual orientation experience? See the Virtual Bronco Family Orientation page.