Virtual New Student Orientation
We’ve designed your virtual orientation with care, so you can still experience all that Boise State has to offer. You’ll meet with an advisor, register for classes and be connected with an Orientation Leader, a current student leader, who will support you during your virtual orientation program and as you prepare for the spring semester.
Your virtual New Student Orientation process will include action items that lead up to your Registration Day (i.e. the Virtual Program Date you sign up for in our orientation sign-up system). Signing up for one of these dates will allow us to guide you through a series of virtual opportunities that prepare you for your registration day and life as a Bronco.
What to expect from your virtual orientation:
- Academic advising and class registration
- Financial Aid one-on-one consultations
- Q & A Sessions about Bill Pay
- Guidance from Housing and Residential Life professionals
- Orientation Leader meetings introducing you to life as a Bronco
- Other resources like dining, getting your Bronco Card (student ID), parking, etc.
*Want to include your family or support system in this virtual orientation experience? See the Virtual Bronco Family Orientation page.