DNP in Leadership – Contact
Thank you for your interest! Boise State’s DNP in Leadership provides nurses with the expertise, skills and preparation to lead organizations and impact patient outcomes.
Please complete the following form. We will respond to any questions you have, and if requested, schedule a time for you to speak with one of our faculty.
Points of Pride
- Boise State’s DNP program offers flexible online courses in a cohort model with other master’s prepared nurses from across the United States.
- Boise State University School of Nursing is CCNE accredited and an experienced provider of online education.
- Innovative Leadership-Focused Curriculum is applicable for nurses who are practitioners, administrators, executives, educators, and public health and population nursing specialists.
- Experienced faculty and advisors will support and encourage you to achieve your academic and professional goals.
- The DNP Scholarly Project allows students to showcase their expanding research and analytical skills, their growing expertise with healthcare policy, information and organizational systems, and their ability to engage in inter-professional collaboration as nurse leaders.