Skip to main content

Correct Submitted Grades


If an instructor makes a mistake in grading, he/she may correct the grade on-line until the on-line grading deadline. Once the on-line grading deadline has passed, the instructor must complete a paper grade change card.


To correct submitted grades sign into your Faculty Center and select the Grade Roster icon next to the desired class.

Screen Shot of Student Center My Schedule

Click on the Request Grade Change link.

Screen Shot of Student Center Request Grade Change

Update the grade.

Screen Shot of Student Center Grade Change Request

Click Submit to make the corrected grade viewable to the student. Once the grade has successfully updated, the word Success will display next to the changed grade.

Screen Shot of Successful Grade Change Request

Click Return to Grade Roster to see that the Official Grade has updated.

Screen Shot of updated Grade Roster


Need Assistance?

Contact the Office of the Registrar at (208) 426-4249, (800) 824-7017, or email

Back To Top