Cell Phone Rate Plans
Boise State University, through the State of Idaho contracts, currently has working relationships with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon, allowing employees to purchase mobile communications devices and rate plans at reduced prices.
Boise State employees are eligible for a 15% discount on monthly rate plan charges. AT&T offers many free or low-cost phone choices.
- To verify your discount go to www.att.com/shop/wireless/iru-check-for-discount.html
Boise State employees qualify for Sprint Perks, sprint.com/perks which includes discounts on service and accessories, Hulu and Amazon Prime subscriptions and other offers that change from time to time.
- Contact Mark Underwood at (503) 302-7240.
Boise State employees are eligible for a 18% discount on monthly rate plans ($34.99/month or higher), 25% on cell phone accessories, an activation fee waiver (in the amount of $35.00), and free overnight shipping. Unfortunately, if enrolled in Verizon’s “Unlimited” plan, employees cannot receive the 18% discount.
- Visit www.verizon.com/discount-program/ to confirm eligibility and sign up for discounts
- Visit www.verizon.com for equipment and rate plans at the full-price rate.
T-Mobile has a discount which changes as T-Mobile updates their service offerings.
- Visit www.t-mobile.com/business/offers/employee-perks-program for the latest discounts.