- Windows 10
Users must have an assigned university extension configured for a softphone to use Webex.
How to Download and Install
- Download the Webex software for Windows. Select 64-bit or 32-bit based on your computer. (To determine your system type, search your computer for “About your PC.” The system type will be listed under Device specifications.)
- Run the Webex installer. Select Next through each screen to accept the default options. Click Finish. The installer will launch Webex. Continue with Step 2 below.
(If you are unable to install the software, please contact the Help Desk for assistance.)
How to Use
- Launch the Webex software: Start > All Programs > Webex
- Enter your Boise State email address and click Next.
- If this is your first time signing in, a message may appear that says, “No account was found. Click Next to sign up or enter a different email address.” Click Next.
- Complete the request for Duo multi-factor authentication. For information about enrolling and using Duo, visit the Multi-factor Authentication page.
- When the Cisco Unified Collaboration page appears, enter your Boise State email address and password and click Login.Important! You must enter your whole email address when logging in to Webex.
- A pop-up window will appear. Read the Emergency Calling Notification and click OK.