Boise State researchers and students (including experimental and computational modelers) are invited to register for a free Summer Boot Camp hosted by the Center for Advanced Energy Studies (CAES) and the Idaho National Laboratory’s Collaborative Computing Center (C3).
Computational modeling and data science tools introductions include:
- VASP on INL HPC
- Molecular Docking for Drug Design
- Advanced Application of MOOSE
- Web Mapping for Large COVID Data
- Data Visualization
- Scientific Visualization Using ParaView
- Visualization Using VisIt and Ascent
Boot Camp sessions are August 10 through 13 and all workshops will occur remotely.
Additional information and registration details are available on the CAES Website: