A new simplified Data Request Form for student, human resources, and finance data is now available through Boise State Reporting within Bronco Hub (accessed through myBoiseState).
This form is intended to replace individual forms and email workflows used by the Project Management Office, Institutional Research, Enrollment Services, Registrar’s Office, Human Resources, and Office of Continuous Improvement for student, HR, and finance data requests.
Existing forms and email workflows remain available during this soft launch of the new Data Request Form, but over time those requests will be phased out to accommodate the advantages and convenience provided by the new form.
And if you need a new report, a single form is all it takes to make it happen.
The new Data Request Form:
- Simplifies the data request process for campus
- Utilizes existing software with automated workflows to increase collaboration between campus data partners
- Decreases the number of duplicate data requests
- Increases data governance through a collaborative process
- Identities data request trends in order to be more proactive in developing meaningful reports and dashboards for our campus community
Reporting vs. Queries
When HCM Cloud goes live, reports will provide the data you need.
Queries will no longer exist.
Instead of emailing the HR Information Systems (HRIS) team to design a customized query to capture the information you need, reports will provide the data you request through HCM Cloud.
The new Data Request Form provided through Boise State Reporting will serve to provide any custom data you need.
Please contact the Office of Information Technology for questions or additional information about the new data request form or Boise State Reporting by calling (208) 426-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.