From the time you sign into myBoiseState and check your email, to when you sign out of that Zoom meeting at the end of the day, the Office of Information Technology keeps you connected…wherever you are:
- We keep you safely connected to everything Boise State, from wherever you sign in, using our industry-standard VPN and Duo multi-factor authentication security tools.
- We keep you connected with your team and community through Gmail, Google Hangouts, call forwarding, voicemail, and your fully-featured Boise State Zoom account.
- We keep you connected to the way you work best by offering Google Workspace and free Microsoft Office. And, if you lose connection, the Help Desk can get you back online.
- Whether you’re working from home, on campus, or elsewhere in the world, we offer all the services we always have: reporting, department print, and billing services; free software; technology training, and more.
- If you have a technology need, check out our full list of services on our website at boisestate.edu/oit/services/.
Need help getting connected? Contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sure, our job is working with software, hardware, and all the connections in between, but our work is keeping you connected with your team and community so you can continue to do the great work you do at Boise State.