The Office of Information Technology (OIT) recently made some updates to the Boise State Zoom software including:
- A simplified sign-in page at https://boisestate.zoom.us/
- Audio notification of recording: in addition to the visual icons that a Zoom meeting is being recorded, participants will also hear a brief notification that the meeting is being recorded.
- Live Transcript is now available. Live Transcript creates machine-generated captions in real time during meetings. Discover how to use the Live Transcript feature.
- Consolidated Boise State Zoom accounts: All Boise State students, faculty and staff now have one Zoom account. Student employees and TA’s no longer have two Zoom accounts.
- Simply sign in to your Boise State Zoom account at https://boisestate.zoom.us/ to start or join a meeting.
- Find additional information about using Zoom and your Boise State Zoom account in the Learning Technology Solutions knowledge base.
If you need immediate assistance with Zoom, contact the OIT Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 (HELP) or firstname.lastname@example.org.