The Office of Information Technology is working to add a new tool to the suite of electronic forms tools that we anticipate will be a much needed improvement to quickly and effectively meet the university’s eForms needs.
Perceptive eForms resources — technology and personnel — have been constrained for some time. We believe this is an opportunity to introduce a new eForms tool to improve our systems and processes and focus efforts to help our campus community.
The following is a high-level roadmap on the eforms transition:
- Perceptive Content will remain our active document management tool. All existing Perceptive eForms and processes will remain supported by OIT.
- All new development for Perceptive eForms, including requests for enhancements to existing eforms, is on hold.
- Any critical errors or issues with existing Perceptive eForms will be addressed and are not included in the development pause.
- We are working on baseline development of a new eForms and workflow tool in which we will build all future eForms. We anticipate this development to complete within the next month.
- We are investigating the best ways to connect existing Perceptive processes and the new tool so that we are not splitting work between multiple systems.
- Projects that we have already committed to will retain their high prioritization and will begin work as quickly as possible. We will then assess the next eForms to start work on.
Please do not hesitate to contact OIT’s Project Management Office at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns.