Webworld Technologies, Inc is seeking Instructional System Designers (REMOTE)

Webworld Technologies Inc.

Instructional System Designer

Job Description and Application Instructions: https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=instructional+system+designer&jk=59c417b40ada7bb8&from=iaBackPress

A message from a program graduate that shared this exciting job opportunity!

I’m currently working for WTI, Inc. also known as Webworld Technologies as a part time instructional systems designer. I was talking with my project manager today and they are struggling to find good ISDs who know how to put together a professional storyboard. Thankfully, I am not one included in that. I mentioned I would reach out to you to see if you could spread the word on working for them. They are urgently hiring.

At present we are creating storyboards for eLearning courses for various parts of the Army. I’m working on one for Army engineers and one for civilian employees at present. The customer provides all the materials. Storyboard templates are provided by the company. We have access to SMEs and the project managers can usually get us good information or answers to questions from the client. We work in Word so we don’t need access to Storyline or Captivate. Work is remote and done on our time as long as we meet deadlines. I do this on the side as I have my full-time job with Colorado State as well.

This is the posting on Indeed. They can also reach out to me and I can put them in contact with the project managers.

Danielle Patterson
dkpatterson05@gmail.com