This is our second year to offer this amazing opportunity to fully sponsor students’ registration for the Global Landscape & Performance Perspectives conference that is hosted by the ISPI EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) association.
The conference sessions will be live-streamed but all sessions will be recorded and available to any and all participants that might not be able to participate live. You can find more details on the conference website.
Expectations for students who enter are:
- full attendance at the conference (including case study),
- participation in our after conference sharing event (Oct 19th, Wed, 5:00-6:00 pm PT),
- and a thank-you note to the sponsors.
The chapter also sponsors any applicants for one-year chapter membership with your commitment to volunteering for at least 3 months.
The chosen students will also receive one year’s chapter membership which includes all these amazing member benefits, including but not limited to
- Attend chapter webinars hosted by talents in HPT (Human Performance Technology)
- Stay current on emerging performance improvement innovations
- Opportunities to apply HPT tools and methodology
- Members-only access to all recorded webinar sessions and/or slide decks at no charge
- Discounted admissions to regional and international conferences
How to Apply
For anyone who would like to be entered to win a full sponsorship to the conference and one-year chapter membership, please send the following information to email@example.com by August 15, 2022. The chosen applicants will be selected and notified by August 30, 2022.
- Your contact information
- Student proof
- A one-page cover letter that describes why you would like to attend this conference and what you hope you will get out of it