Soo Jeoung “Crystal” Han, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Educational Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University
- M.S. in Educational Human Resource Development, Texas A&M University
- B.A. in English Education, Korea University
Dr. Han has taught in universities and professional organizations in both the U.S. and Korea over 10 years (e.g., large and small classes in K-12, university, and various companies, such as Google Korea and the government). She also taught the core course, Foundations of Human Resource Development, as an instructor of record at Texas A&M University. Her responsibilities included designing course content and methods of instruction (both face-to-face and online), developing curricula, and grading student performance. She also worked as an academic manager for three years in an academic institution where she trained teachers from all over the world and managed several projects. Since then, her passion for managing human resource and organizational performance has grown, especially in regard to virtual team project management, cultural influences in organizations, and the importance of team leadership in workplace learning.
- OPWL 535 Principles of Adult Learning
- OPWL 536 Foundations of Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning