In Gu Kang, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Instructional Systems Technology, Indiana University Bloomington (Inquiry Methodology as a doctoral minor)
- M.A. in Educational Technology, Hanyang University
- B.A. in Educational Technology, Hanyang University
Dr. Kang has built his professional work experiences in the fields of Educational Technology (ET), Human Performance Technology (HPT), and Human Resource Development (HRD). As an instructional designer, e-learning professional, and HRD consultant in the departments of e-learning and the HRD center in Korea Productivity Institute, a government-affiliated organization, he designed and developed a variety of online and off-line training programs, and consulted small and medium enterprises. His research interests are in the HPT model testing and development, online learning (e.g., learning analytics, student engagement, and MOOC), and social network analysis.
- OPWL 536 Foundations of Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning
- OPWL 529 Needs Assessment
- OPWL 537 Instructional Design