Nayoung Kim, Ph.D.
Adjunct Graduate Faculty
- Ph.D. in Health Behavior, minor in Statistics, Indiana University-Bloomington
- 2017-present, Post-Doctoral Research Associate, Center for Tobacco Research and Intervention, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 2014-2017, Graduate Research Assistant, Institute of Research on Addictive Behaviors, Indiana University-Bloomington
- 2010-2015, Associate Instructor, Indiana University-Bloomington
- 2004-2008, Associate scientist, Center for Innovation and Policy Research, Korea Productivity Institute, South Korea
Kim, N., McCarthy, D.E., Loh, W-Y, Cook, J.W., Piper, M.E., Schlam, T.R., Baker T.B. (2019). Predictors of Adherence to Nicotine Replacement Therapy: Machine Learning Evidence that Perceived Need Predicts Medication Use, Drug and Alcohol Dependence, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2019.107668
McCarthy, D.E., Adsit, R., Zehner, M., Mahr, T., Skora, A., Kim, N., Baker, T.B., & Fiore, M.C. (2019). Closed-loop electronic referral to SmokefreeTXT for smoking cessation support: a demonstration project in outpatient care, Translational Behavioral Medicine, ibz072, https://doi.org/10.1093/tbm/ibz072
Lederer A. M., King, M. H., Sovinski, D., & Kim, N., (2015). The Impact of Family Rules on Children’s Eating Habits, Sedentary Behaviors, and Weight Status. Child Obesity, 11(4), 421-429. doi: 10.1089/chi.2014.0164.
Kim, N., Seo, D.-C., King, M. H., Lederer, A. M., & Sovinski, D. (2014). Long-term predictors of blood pressure among adolescents during an 18-month school-based obesity prevention intervention. Journal of Adolescent Health, 55(4), 521-527. doi: 10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.04.011.