Class of 1994
Director of Engineering Education
Network Appliance, Inc.
Since completing the program, my success in the field of HPT can be measured by the following achievements:
- Became the Director HPT for the Hewlett-Packard corporation.
- Authored three published books in the HPT field as well as contributing to several chapter books.
- Authored books translated into five languages.
- Made over 150 conference presentations including a Master’s Series at ISPI conference.
- Worked as an independent consultant for 10 years, assisting organizations with HPT projects and transitioning to HPT, including notable organizations such as Proctor & Gamble, US Navy, Levi Strauss, and Oracle.
- Invited guest lecturer at three universities (SJSU, SDSU, Auburn University).
- Over 100 HPT projects either led or implemented, with ROI results ranging fro 12:1 to 52:1.
- Completed course work for an Ed.D. from USC in HPT in the workplace with a 4.0 GPA.
- Elected to the Board of Directors of ISPI
Little of this would have been achieved were it not for my participation in the Boise State Instructional & Performance Technology graduate program.