Skip to main content
Online Bachelor of Arts in Public Health
- Connect the history, philosophy, and core concepts of public health to current issues.
- Explain the organization, management, financing, and delivery of health services and public health systems.
- Analyze how biological, behavioral, environmental, socio-economic, and cultural factors impact human health and contribute to health disparities.
- Employ the essential components of an effective public health program including assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Apply research, epidemiologic, and statistical methods for evidence-based decision-making.
- Propose solutions for health promotion and disease prevention through public health systems.
- Use effective communication and teamwork strategies to inform and engage colleagues, policymakers, and community members to address pertinent public health issues.
- Advocate adherence to ethical and legal principles in contemporary public health.
- Apply leadership, management, finance, and organizational awareness skills to implement public health programs in a variety of settings.