UNDERGRADUATE and GRADUATE STUDENT POSTER PRESENTATIONS during the 2021 “Stronger Together” Conference: Uniting our Strengths for All Students
Presented by ISPA, SSWAI, & ISCA
Idaho School Psychologist Association, School Social Worker Association of Idaho, and Idaho School Counselor Associate.
- WHO: All students of school psychology, school counseling, social working, nursing, and education.
- WHAT: Present a virtual or hardcopy poster of a subject you have studied or project you have completed.
- WHEN: October 7&8, 2021
- WHERE: Boise State University Student Union Building
- WHY: Collaborate and connect with future employers, add to your resume, share current research, exchange ideas, become involved in your state organization.
Interested? Questions? Contact Molly Strauss via email or phone firstname.lastname@example.org — (208) 724-7172
Take advantage of the ‘Early-Bird Registration.’
- This special ends May 31st, and grants more than $50 off the general admission fee per person.
- Students receive a flat rate of $55 plus service and processing fees for the two-day conference.
- Students will also have the opportunity to present a virtual/hard-copy poster at the conference for additional networking opportunities.
- Register on the eventbrite website.
Interested in presenting a virtual or in-person poster?
- Submit your research proposal to Molly Strauss (email@example.com).
- Psychology students who are accepted to present their poster will be sponsored by the Psychological Science Department. Once acceptance is received, forward your acceptable confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC your faculty research mentor to be registered.