Take advantage of the ‘Early-Bird Registration.’
- This special ends May 31st, and grants more than $50 off the general admission fee per person.
- Students receive a flat rate of $55 plus service and processing fees for the two-day conference.
- Students will also have the opportunity to present a virtual/hard-copy poster at the conference for additional networking opportunities.
- Click here to register.
Interested in presenting a virtual or in-person poster?
- Submit your research proposal to Molly Strauss (email@example.com).
- Psychology students who are accepted to present their poster will be sponsored by the Psychological Science Department. Once acceptance is received, forward your acceptable confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC your faculty research mentor to be registered.