PSYC Department Seeking Paid Student Office Support Assistant!
Two Positions Available
The Department of Psychological Science invites motivated students to apply for one out of two (2) available positions as Student Office Support Assistant!
The successful candidate(s) will have customer service experience, portray professionalism, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. On-site training will be provided. All majors are encouraged to apply.
- Part-time: 10-15 hours/week
- Starting pay: $13/ hour
- Working hours: Monday-Friday; (1) 10 am – 1 pm; (2) 1 pm – 4 pm (we are willing to work with your class schedule)
- Duration: Fall 2021 with the possibility of an extension through Spring 2022
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Performing general office support functions independently
- Providing general information to students and other visitors
- Directing traffic flow in the department
- Operating office machinery
- Filing and maintaining records
- Data entry and use of standard office software programs or other systems
- Making deliveries or errands on campus
- Other duties as needed