Suicide Prevention Week: Here for You
This week is Suicide Prevention Week!
The Office of the Dean of Students has planned several events throughout the week to raise awareness for mental health and suicide prevention. All students are invited, and encouraged, to attend!
To see the full list of events being held this week, visit this page.
- 2 pm Hatch Ballroom in the SUB – Guest Lecture Greg Vogt from Active Minds
- 6-8 pm Outside of the BRC – Spin the Stigma
- 9am-3pm ILC – You donut know how much you matter to us
- 6pm-815 – Documentary Screening: Project Wakeup
- 11:30am-1pm – Therapy dog day
- 12-1pm – Suicide prevention in the classroom with the CTL
- 5:30-7pm – Student tailgate in DeChevrieux Field
- 7pm – Albertsons Stadium-student entrance, Be a life saver