RA Positions for Spring 2022 Still Available!
Dr. Nelson is looking for students to assist her with a meta-analysis project. The purpose of the study is to review published peer-reviewed journal articles focused on early mathematics assessments to determine the relationship between early mathematics performance and overall mathematics achievement.
All work for this project can be done remotely, and would be a great research experience option for students who are living off-campus or outside of Boise.
- Junior or Senior standing
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Data entry
- Effect size extraction from research studies
- Attend a bi-weekly week lab check-in with Dr. Nelson
Junior and Senior students who meet the requirements are welcome to apply, but an interest in early mathematics, school psychology, education psychology, or educational measurement is preferred.