Travel and Study Abroad
Boise State has suspended all official university travel through the end of the Spring 2020 semester, with the potential for approval of exceptions through divisional vice presidents.
We strongly discourage personal travel to jurisdictions with a Level 3 Travel Warning.
Any traveler arriving from these areas (including short-term visitors to campus) must:
- Self-isolate for 14 days in accordance with guidance from public health officials.
- This also applies to travelers who are already in these jurisdictions.
- These requirements will be imposed for any jurisdiction the CDC raises to Level 3 for coronavirus in the coming weeks.
If you do travel internationally:
- Staff/Faculty register your travel with Risk Management office.
- Students register your travel with Global Learning Opportunities.
- Keep yourself informed about developments in your destination. Monitor the travel guidance provided by the CDC.
For domestic travel the known prevalence of COVID-19 infection in the U.S. is changing rapidly. Use caution and judgment in planning domestic travel, and check for the latest information before embarking on your trip.
If you have questions about University-sponsored travel, contact Kip McBean at (208) 426-3636, email@example.com (Faculty/Staff) and Corrine Henke at (208) 426-2630, firstname.lastname@example.org (Students).