Premium Fitness Classes
Premium fitness classes are designed with you in mind. Smaller classes, more attention and one-on-one feedback from some of the most highly trained fitness instructors in the Treasure Valley. Can’t make up your mind on which class to choose? Why choose? Try them all.
Premium Visit Passes
|Number of Classes||Price|
|Single Visit Pass||$3|
Purchase passes at the service desk at the Recreation Center. Passes change each semester.
- Roll & Flow (NEW!): This 45 minute flow will leave you feeling refreshed and restored! Combining Yoga with Foam Rolling, this is the perfect mobility and flexibility class to keep you going strong throughout the week.
- Mondays at 12pm
- TRX+: TRX+ focuses on an alternative approach to fitness using suspension training. Expect to participate in variety of exercises related to upper/lower body, core, and cardio.
- Tuesdays at 12pm
- Boise Strong: Learn the basics of strength and conditioning, while getting a blasting total body circuit class for ALL Fitness levels!!
- Wednesdays at 12pm
- Hybrid F.I.T.: Total body class focused on functional interval training (F.I.T) using various workout modalities ranging from free weights to suspension trainers. Come ready to work hard!
- Thursdays at 12pm
- Kettlebells: Want to learn how to properly use a kettlebell? This 45 minute class will teach you proper technique and tons of innovative moves using kettlebells.
- Fridays at 12pm
- Athlete 30 (NEW!): All it takes is 30 minutes to train like an athlete, and get a great workout! This class combines agility, endurance, strength, and power into a blasting 30 minute workout!
- Tuesday Nights at 6:15pm
- Core & BURNN! (NEW!): This 30 minute class is solely focus on giving you the best possible core workout! Combining different pieces of equipment, and different movements with your body, this class will leave you with a nice BURNN!
- Thursday Nights at 6:15pm
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the Premium Fitness Program, please contact Kyle Dean at (208) 426-5644 or email@example.com.