Getting REMOTE with the Outdoor Program
During this time of remote classes, the Outdoor Program is sharing programs and resources– wherever you are!
Boise Ridge to River Trails
If you’re local to the Boise area, you can find a trail that meets any skill level through Boise Ridge To Rivers Trails – Interactive Map
Join Jordan and Jordan
Coordinators of the OP and student trip staff on weekly meetings covering topics such as “Top hikes in Boise”, “What to bring on my first Backpack”, “What’s LNT and how to use it” and more!
Weekly on Thursday’s from 12 – 1 pm starting April 9th.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an invite!
Explore National Parks
Take virtual tours of National parks like Dry Tortugas, Carlsbad Caverns, the Kenai Fjords and the Hawaiian volcanoes with Google’s Hidden Worlds of the National Parks interactive exhibit.
Getting Outside During COVID-19: Tips!
- Discover hiking trails in the area, free with AllTrails app
- Leave No Trace’s Recommendations for Getting Outside During COVID-19
- Modern Hiker’s Hiking During Quarantine
Coming Soon: Active Anywhere Challenge
Logging activity using the free app, Strava
- Keep track and post hikes, walks, runs and bike rides
- Connect with friends and check up on them
- Join clubs and teams to push each other to go outside!