The HCRI invites you to join the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Region 10 Environmental Justice Team on September 19th to learn about upcoming EPA Grant Opportunities.
The free event will be held in the Boise State Student Union Building – Farnsworth Room from 2pm-5pm MT. Parking is available in the Lincoln Avenue Garage (see details about parking below).
Participants will learn about:
- Grants for Communities, Tribes, and States,
- Technical Assistance Funding
- Community Screening Tools
- Successful Funding Applications.
To learn more about EPA Environmental Justice grants, visit the Environmental Justice Grants, Funding, and Technical Assistance webpage.
Instructions for Parking in the Lincoln Avenue Garage:
- Write down your license plate number
- Find any kiosk – press any key to begin
- Enter your license plate number (Remember to include all letters and numbers exactly as they appear on your plate)
- Select: 1) Purchase Ticket. The name of your event will be listed on the following page.
- Use the keypad to select the corresponding number for your event named ‘EPA Region event’. If you do not see your event on the first page, go to the second page.
- After selecting your event name on the appropriate page, you will be charged $5.00 for parking. Please insert exact change only, as the
payment machines do not give refunds
- You have now completed the registration process and a receipt will print. Please take this receipt with you for your records.