Step 1: Apply for Admission to Boise State University
- Submit a Boise State University Application.
- There is a $50.00 application fee for the University Application.
- Please submit to the Admissions Office official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Failure to submit all transcripts in a timely manner will delay the processing of your advising review.
- It can take 2-6 weeks to process your application to the University.
- Once an admission decision has been reached, the Admissions Office will notify you of your status via email.
- If you have questions about your application, please contact the Admissions Office.