Math Leadership Network
A helping community for current teacher leaders, administrators, coaches, and curriculum developers to meet and learn from one another.
The Math Leadership Network (MLN) offers 3 program options for participants to get together and build capacity for working with colleagues to improve mathematics achievement in their local contexts.
- Questions? Please feel free to Contact the RMC.
We’re excited to offer the following programs during the 2020-2021 school year.
Teacher Leader Community
A community of teacher leaders interested in improving their classroom practice as well as exploring leadership opportunities to help build capacity in their school or district environments.
- 3 credits available (self-paid)
- Involves participation in a summer book club
- Attend 11 half-day meetings and 1 full day meetings (one per month)
- Choose a RMC Leadership Initiative based on school or district needs. Leadership stipends possible.
A cooperative of instructional coaches interested in improving their math coaching practice through a guided study and implementation of learned practices.
- 2 paid PD credits available (self-paid)
- 1 full-day meeting: August 2020
- 4 half-day meetings: (one per quarter)
- Implementation and reflection of a coaching cycle
- Choose a RMC project based on school or district needs. Leadership stipends possible.
Structured half-day meetings where participants will consider current trends in mathematics education and form flexible discussion groups around those topics. These meetings are ideal for teacher leaders, coaches, and administrators.
- 1 paid PD credit available with focus group reflection
- 3 half-day meetings (Fall, Winter, and Spring)