Rubrics & Evaluation
Faculty use rubrics to evaluate student work. Many distribute the rubric with to the assignment so students know in advance how they will be evaluated. These are samples; use them to generate ideas.
See also assignments.
- Rubric for clarity, relevance, analysis, self-criticism (IUPUI)
- DEAL Model Reflection Rubric (Ash and Clayton) – complex, focused on critical thinking
- Reflective writing rubric – use of text evidence
- Blooms-based rubric , Blooms verbs
- Bradley rubric -useful when learning focuses on interactions with people