The graduate-level Conflict Management Certificate Program provides both knowledge and skills for people who wish to deal more effectively with interpersonal, group and intercultural conflict; and to develop their abilities to mediate disputes and negotiate agreements. Courses are appropriate for:
- Leaders and managers at all levels
- Professionals who need high-level people skills
- Anyone interested in effectively managing conflict
Conflict Management faculty members possess abundant professional experience as university teachers, organizational trainers and conflict management practitioners. Almost all have earned Certified Professional Mediator status through the Idaho Mediation Association.
Students admitted to the Certificate Program have two options:
- The Generalist Option which emphasizes academic courses, or
- The Competency Option which emphasizes practitioner skills.
For more information, please contact Ashley Orme, Interim Director of the Conflict Management Program via email at AshleyOrme@boisestate.edu or by phone at (208) 871-3737.