In addition to meeting the program requirements, you will also need to add the Dispute Resolution Certificate to your student account to receive your certificate after graduation. To add this certificate, use the online system by following the steps below:

  • Login to
  • Under the My Academics tab, click Change My Major
  • Select Dispute Resolution certificate from drop down menu (Life Skills Focus or Mediation Focus)
  • Click Submit Changes