- Internship Waiver Memo
Please fill out the form above and upload a formal letter validating your request as well as your resume/CV. Once approved by the Program Director, you will receive an email from the Program Admin.
- MPA Admission
- MPA Faculty
- Financial Aid
- GRE (from Education Testing Service)
- Test Preparation: Prospective test takers can access the new version 2.2 of the POWERPREP® II software, which is both Mac®- and PC-compatible, to help with their test preparation. The free software includes two full-length practice tests and is as close to the actual test-taking experience as one can get.
- www.examfocus.com – offering free information that may be highly beneficial to students preparing for standardized tests
- Additional Resources:
- GRE prep guide
- What can I do with my Boise State MPA
- What can I do with my Boise State MPA – Vol.2
- Graduate Student Information – Financial Aid
- Funding Graduate School Education – Graduate College
- Graduate Student Deadlines
- Graduation Process
- Academic Calendar
Every MPA student is assigned an advisor from the members of the MPA faculty. Students should not hesitate to contact their advisors at any time for career or program advice. In addition‚ if students have any general questions about the program or about career goals they should feel free to contact the MPA Director‚ Dr. Luke Fowler‚ at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to contact the Boise State Career Center.