Second Bachelor’s Degree
Second Bachelor’s Degree Information
If you have earned a Bachelor’s degree, either at Boise State or elsewhere, and want to complete a second Bachelor’s degree you must complete at least 30 additional upper division credits as a part of your second degree. In order to earn a second degree you must meet all major and University requirements that have not been previously met.
It is important to note that in many cases students will be required to take more than 30 credits, depending on degree type and prior coursework.
School of Public Service Second Bachelor’s Degree Process
- Apply to Boise State as a Second Degree Seeking Student.
- Once admitted complete the SPS – Second Degree Plan Request Form.
- After your form is reviewed you will be contacted via BroncoMail within 5-10 business days to set up a meeting to start designing your customized plan.
- Following your meeting the first draft of your customized plan will be sent to the department lead of your selected major to be finalized.
- When everything is complete your plan will be sent to the Registrar’s Office for processing.