We are hiring! Are you looking for an on-campus position that will fast-track your leadership experience? Apply to be a Union Manager!
The Union Manager (UM) is a leadership position with a high degree of responsibility in the Student Union. We are looking for energetic and compassionate individuals to oversee the facility management of the Student Union and events scheduled during assigned shifts.
Averages 15-20 hours per week including regular staff meetings, and occasional evening, weekend, and holiday shifts as assigned.
1. Enrolled in at least 6 credit hours (undergraduate) or 5 credit hours (graduate) per semester during the academic year.
2. Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
1. 1 year of supervisory experience and some knowledge of the Student Union.
2. Personable and highly motivated.
3. Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to work extended shifts.
5. Enjoys working with diverse groups.