Skip to main content

Change of Major Form

If you happen to change your major while using your G.I. Bill benefits, this form needs to be completed. For assistance, feel free to contact our office.

  • Personal Information

  • Name: * Required
  • That is best to contact you with
  • Statement

    This document establishes that I have changed my major. I also certify that I have updated my BroncoWeb account to reflect my new career.
  • Name: * Required
    Typing my name below acts as my signature and confirms my understanding and acceptance of this form. I acknowledge that I have changed my major as well on BroncoWeb.
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY