Accounts Payable (AP)
Supporting the overall interest of the University through compliance with federal, state and University policy and regulations by reviewing and approving non-payroll disbursements.
Consulting with campus community to provide payment solutions for unique or complex transactions.
How does AP support Campus?
- Conduct Group and Individual Training
- Advise on best practices for AP transactions
- Provide solutions for unique or complex payment issue
- Approve and process requests for Disbursements,Internal Payments, Travel & Expense Reports and Correcting Entries
- Set up, maintain and monitor P-Cards
- Set up and maintain Supplier records
- Coordinate Relocation reimbursements
- Classify and monitor Independent Contractors
- Payment Decision Wizard
- Invoice FAQs
- Invoice Numbering Convention
- New Job Aids! Search Invoice Payment here
New procedures for Corrections and
other Accounts Payable Processes
Register for Training
Processing Payments to Independent Contractors (and other non-employees)
workshops are being offered on the following dates:
September 18, 2019
October 16, 2019
November 20, 2019