Guiding campus through the acquisition process for goods and services. Providing responsive, quality service to the campus and vendor community.
Supporting the overall interest of the University through compliance with federal, state and University policy and regulations.
How does Purchasing support Campus?
- Advising and planning for quotes/bids/proposals
- Application of purchasing policy and regulations
- Guide vendors on how to do business with Boise State
- Manage procurements over $2999
- Offer assistance on requisitions
- Execute quotes/bids/proposals
- Manage Sponsored Projects purchases
- Renew procurement contracts