Paying your fees and related charges
You can pay your Boise State fees and charges by mail or online.
Online or by Mail
- Payment may be made online via electronic check with no convenience fee or with a debit/credit card with a 2.85% convenience fee.
- Mail payments to 1910 University Dr., A 101, Boise, ID 83725-1246. Payments postmarked by the due date on the Student Center are considered on time and any late fees will be removed.
529 Account Payments
Please start by contacting your 529 account institution directly. Most plans can send payments directly to Boise State University at your request via check. Please include the student’s name and ID number in the memo line of the payment. For more information on 529 Accounts, visit Financial Aid.
Select “Student Center” on your my.boisestate.edu homepage. Navigate to the Finance Section in Student Center and select “Make a payment”. Follow the given directions.
International Student Payments (Including Wire Transfers)
Boise State uses Flywire (formerly known as peerTransfer) to allow our international students a safe and easy way to make payments to the University, typically in your home currency. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, while allowing you to select from multiple convenient payment methods (both online and offline options available).
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish.
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates.
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night.
Making Secure Payments through Flywire – Virtual Orientation
To get started, click or go to: boisestate.flywire.com to begin the payment process. Play the virtual orientation video to learn more.