You can pay your Boise State fees and charges in person, by mail, or online.
In person, or by Mail
- You may pay your bill using cash or check in the Payment & Disbursement Center office in the Administration Building, Room 101.
- Mail payments to 1910 University Dr., A 101, Boise, ID 83725-1246.
529 Account Payments
Please start by contacting your 529 account institution directly. Most plans can send payments directly to Boise State University at your request via check. Please include the student’s name and ID number in the memo line of the payment.
Select “Student Center” on your my.boisestate.edu homepage. Navigate to the Finance Section in Student Center and select “Make a payment”. Follow the given directions.
International Student Payments (Including Wire Transfers)
Boise State usesFlywire (formerly known as peerTransfer) to allow our international students a safe and easy way to make payments to the University, typically in your home currency. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank, while allowing you to select from multiple convenient payment methods (both online and offline options available).
By making your payment with Flywire you can
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
To get started, click or go to: boisestate.flywire.com to begin the payment process.